Saturday, February 22, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE GOODNESS IN MY LIFE WINTER RECESS - DAY 8

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of the goodness in my life.

Today, I went to services at our synagogue.  I was thrilled to be their and to re-connect with all my friends.  Hopefully, it will not snow on Wednesday because we would like to go out to dinner before the Sisterhood Book Club.  The congregation was invited to a Bar Mitzvah extended kiddish and it was wonderful to eat and connect with friends.

It looks like I will be able to walk outside today.  The weather is beautiful.  I'm very excited.

I really like my new book.

Thank you Almighty for showing me a way to appreciate all the goodness in my life.

Later-    There is a great deal of goodness in my life and I am grateful for my life.  I walked for two hours. It was an incredible walk.  The snow is melting and I haven't walked outside in a forever.     I read my book.  I'm going to watch a NETFLIX film.   I am grateful to the Almighty for all he has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment