Tuesday, February 25, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent Hollie to introduce me to yoga.  This in turn helped me to be grounded which changed my life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

Yesterday, I worked very hard beginning to set up the new classroom at school.  I was very satisfied with what I had done.  I will continue today.   I was able to do errands because there was no snow.  I made a delicious dinner and was able to read my book.

He droned on about the new condo that we are buying.  It was like listening to background noise or a song that keeps being repeated.  I said all the appropriate things.  Today, he is getting my shades repaired.  Our steamer broke and he is getting another one.  I will be making dinner.

This morning it did not snow either.   I have a busy work day.  Tonight, I will be going to a Restorative Yoga class with Dawn.  I will come home to read.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment