Friday, February 21, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY OWN GOODNESS - WINTER RECESS DAY 7

I am grateful to the Almighty because he sent me to yoga and there I learned about how to look at my life in a positive way and to be grateful for the goodness in it.  I hope that I continue to look at the world in a positive way throughout the rest of my life.


Last night we went out to dinner.  It was a good experience and I have leftovers so that I don't have to make a Sabbath dinner.  I am excited because tomorrow I can attend services as the snow is melting.  More is predicted for later in the week, but I'm living in this moment.

I did some errands this morning.  I walked at Home Depot and then took a yoga class.  That is where it all came together.  I need to be positive about my own life so that I can enjoy it.

If truth be told, I have enjoyed this week.  I did many enjoyable things.  Yesterday, I got a funky new manicure/pedicure combining the colors purple and gray.  I had the manicurist paint flowers on my nails.  To me it represents spring.  I'm so done with snow.

I finished my book and will start another.

Both the Sisterhood Book Club and Yoga Book Club are on Wednesday, the day that snow is predicted.

I'm going to walk the mall with him.  He needs and I love to walk.

Thank you, Almighty for sending me to yoga so that I could learn to appreciate my own goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment