Monday, February 17, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR RECOGNIZING DANGEROUS PEOPLE- WINTER RECESS DAY 3

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to recognize dangerous people and I am political enough to know what to do.

Last night, I received a text from the older one telling me that her boyfriend's family had invited them for the first seder and they could come for the second.  My response????   Sorry, there is no second one.  We will be going to the synagogue for a community seder.  The younger one could come for the first seder.  What did I feel????  The answer is ABSOLUTE JOY!!!  This morning she went to visit friends in New Jersey and has been texting me all day.  I'm sure there was no seder.  She just wanted freedom.  I was joyful.

He was in a wonderful mood today.  That is dangerous because it shows how manipulative he is. Did I fall for it??   Nope!!!!!  I walked Home Depot with him in tow.  I took a wonderful yoga class. We went out to breakfast.   I went to Trader Joe's.  I went to DD and bought him a donut.

Any other time, I would say something like the times they are a changin'.  However, these people are dangerous. Politically, I know what to do.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment