Sunday, February 16, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING POLITICAL- WINTER RECESS- DAY 2

I am grateful to the Almighty for making me a political human being.

I did not know what to expect from him before all the information was placed in front of me.  However, now I can make informed decisions and be very political.

He woke up in his usual rotten mood.  However, I was determined to get to yoga and walk in Home Depot.  Santos came to shovel.  I showered and orchestrated a solution which would benefit me. 

He would take himself out for breakfast.  After all, I have done that and he doesn't like my diner.  That could have been an issue, but I agreed.    He was to drop me at yoga.  He did and I was able to take my LEVEL 1 class and shop.  We then went to Fresh Produce to stock up on grapefruits and apples.  Off we went to  Home Depot to walk.

It was after that,  in Home Depot, at a "kitchen table" that I explained why I wouldn't retire. I knew he wouldn't grandstand in public.   I asked him if he would retire given someone like him and his answer was, "no."  I asked him if he thought that this was a marriage.  Let him marinate on that for a while.

I NEVER RAISED MY VOICE.  He would have loved for me to do that.  He would have enjoyed it. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!

We went to get DD for me and I read both newspapers and had breakfast.

I received a picture from her of her laundry.  I never acknowledged it.

I'm going to read my book now.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have become a political human being.


No comments:

Post a Comment