Sunday, February 23, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE- WINTER RECESS DAY 9- THE LAST DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy that I have found in my own life.

Winter recess was a prime example of this.  I did so many wonderful activities during Winter Recess.  I read THE WOMAN UPSTAIRS and am now reading, A CONSTELLATION OF VITAL PHENOMENA.    I was able to go to services on the second Sabbath that I was off and to reconnect with friends.   Hopefully, it won't snow badly this coming Wednesday and I will be able to go to my book clubs.  

I watched two wonderful movies,  THE HOBBIT and THE AMAZING OZ.  I talked to and texted friends.  I got beautiful new colors for my latest manicure/pedicure.

We are getting a taste of Spring-like weather and for the last two days, I was able to walk outside for 2 hours instead of walking at Home Depot.

I attended an entire variety of old and new yoga classes.  I was in a REIKI CIRCLE.  I attended a new class entitled,  GENTLE YOGA AND MEDITATION as well as 3 LEVEL 1 classes and RESTORATIVE YOGA.  I learned a lot about appreciating the joy, goodness and gladness in my life.  

I watched the Olympics in Sochi as well as my show, TRUE DETECTIVE.

There was sadness during the week, but it was like background noise.  He tried to insight me to argue with him and he failed.   I finally, in a quiet voice explained how life would never move forward if he was like this.  I do not expect him to change, but was very happy that I expressed myself.  My dizziness has subsided as a result of speaking up.  For the moment he is being decent, but it won't be sustained.

I return to work tomorrow, a happy and relaxed person ready to start the work week.

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me find the joy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment