Thursday, February 20, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING STRONG AND DETERMINED - WINTER RECESS DAY 6

I am grateful to the Almighty for making me a strong and determined person.

The REIKI CIRCLE that I joined yesterday was wonderful.  I will definitely make REIKI a part of my yoga practice.

I had a wonderful time at yoga last night.  I'm loving taking a yoga class each day.  I went to dinner with him.  He was quite appropriate.  We watched the Olympics together.  Let's see how long this lasts before he tries to upset me again.    Notice that I say tries because he is never successful.

Today, I'm going to walk at Home Depot.  It's beautiful outside but the snow hasn't melted on the sidewalks or near the curb, so I can't walk there.   

I'm taking a new yoga class today called, YOGA FOR THE SOUL.  I'm excited!!!!

I'm also going for a manicure/pedicure today.

Later I will go to the mall with him and out to dinner.

I'm having a wonderful week.

Thank you Almighty for making me a strong and determined woman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment