Sunday, February 2, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE WEATHER

I am grateful to the Almighty because it is warm  (I am actually wearing shorts) and the snow melted!!!!!

Tomorrow it will snow again.   However, I'm living in the moment and enjoying every single moment,   I will with the help of the Almighty, drive myself to work tomorrow.  The thought of dealing with him is enough to motivate me.

I am proud to say that even though he tried to be horrible all weekend, every activity that I decided to was done joyfully.   

Today, he has a cold and so he will be quiet.  He is trying to convince me that he is dying, but it's not working.

I walked this morning before my yoga class and got a phone call from the younger one.  She is not really part of the triad, so I told her how her father's antics were not keeping him healthy.  She will speak to the older one.

MEANWHILE, IT IS QUIET!!!!  After I walked, I went to an enjoyable yoga class.  Then I picked up organic fruit at FRESH PRODUCE.  I put gas in the truck, which came back on Friday, and got weighted at WEIGHT WATCHERS.  I bought my DD and read both newspapers.

The doggie went outside on the deck.

I am going for a mani/pedi and then out to dinner without him because he has a cold.

Thank you, Almighty for this beautiful weather!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment