Thursday, February 13, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING/AND THEN A DAY OFF

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful evening that I had yesterday.

I decided that I no longer needed a private lesson with Leslie and that it would be replaced by a LEVEL 1 class on Wednesday night.  That is exactly what I did.

The class was wonderful and she said something that I am going to use all the days of my life, starting now.  SHE SAID THAT ONE MUST LIVE IN THE NOW AND REMEMBER THAT EACH MOMENT COULD BE THE END!!!!!

After the class, I was going to attend a REIKI CLASS but I had a yearning for sushi.  I had 4 courses at my favorite Japanese restaurant without watching my diet.  I haven't watched my diet all week because I wanted to reward myself.  I will start again soon.  It was wonderful.

TODAY IS ANOTHER SNOW DAY.  I AM DELIGHTED!!!!!
 My intention today is TO BE!!!  I will RELAX, ENJOY, and BE!!!!  I'm going to read, do yoga and just enjoy.  I'm going to give up trying to connect to those that do not serve me so that I can heal!!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful evening that I had and the wonderfully relaxing day that I will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment