Wednesday, February 26, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE GOODNESS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the goodness in my life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to give up my adolescent dreams.  This has helped me to move forward and appreciate all the good things in my life.

Last night I attended my Restorative Yoga class.  It was wonderful.   I came home and he wanted to chat with me.  I did not delude myself into thinking that he wanted to talk to me.  It was just that the older daughter went on vacation with her boyfriend and the sister-in-law is also away.  By default, he had me.

He is still discussing the condo.  I am still making appropriate answers.

Today, I am taking a 1/2 sick day from work to attend my YOGA BOOK CLUB.  I am excited.  My mat and clothes are in the truck.   IT DID NOT SNOW!!!!!! I can drive there.

I am going out to dinner with friends and then attending THE SISTERHOOD BOOK CLUB.  IT DID NOT SNOW!!   I can drive there.

The book that I am reading for the SYOSSET BOOK CLUB is wonderful.  Did I tell you that yesterday, I picked up a book for an afternoon book club???

I am so grateful to the Almighty for the good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment