Friday, February 14, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

Yesterday was a snow day that I thoroughly enjoyed.  I finished a book and began another one.  I practiced yoga.  I was on the computer.  I texted friends.   I was grateful to have the day off.

I am grateful for my life.  I have grateful that I have given up false dreams and I am appreciating all that is good in my life.   I have a successful career.  I belong to a wonderful yoga studio.  I love my book discussions.  I love my memory workshops.   I love my synagogue.

I have begun to give up adolescent and false dreams.   I am different and enjoying my life.

This is the last day of work before vacation.   It has been a tough winter weather wise.  I have yoga, reading, and exercising planned for my stay-cation.   I am grateful to the Almighty for this.  He is lamenting that we didn't go on vacation.  I have so out grown that with him.  I am grateful.

Thank you, Almighty for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment