Wednesday, February 12, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR AN IMPORTANT REALIZATION

I am grateful to the Almighty for last night's realization.

I had a wonderful evening last night.   I took MYSELF out to dinner and then to a wonderful book discussion.   The treats were delicious and OMG, I gained weight which I now will have to loose. Come Spring, this up and down of dieting will be gone and exercise will be back in place.

He has a bacterial/and viral infection.  This did not prevent him from being sarcastic this morning as I put the wash in and he called me a robot.  I didn't answer.  I can't wait for the weather to change to be able to leave the house more frequently.

Tonight I'm going to yoga, reiki and dinner and I'm looking forward to it.

Last night, it was tough to sleep.  When that happens, I think and last night I had a major realization which will change my life.

I am guilty of creating FALSE DREAMS AND EXPECTATIONS for my older daughter as well as him.   I do this and then I get upset when they don't reach these expectations. I never look at the history of who these people are.   For example, I remember what she did on July 31, 2012.  Why did I tell her how he treats me, so she could claim to be busy and never discuss it again????

Can I not see how much alike they are?   Can I not see that it is not inherited, but environmental??  Can I not move forward with my own life burying the FALSE DREAMS and EXPECTATIONS, in effect burying my relationship with either of them.

It is time for me to move on with my life and STOP creating DREAMS and EXPECTATIONS that don't exist and will never exist.

This is my intention this year.

I am grateful to the Almighty for these realizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment