Monday, February 3, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A SNOW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have a snow day today.

I had a wonderful day yesterday.  It was a spring day.  I got to walk, do yoga, go to WW, do chores, drink DD coffee, read newspapers and I went for an amazing manicure-pedicure.  I did go out to dinner with him, to a restaurant where I could watch the Super Bowl.

I called both members to the triad to go on record about his antics.   Dana got it, but Hilary is obsessed with him eating appropriately and wanting me to go to groups with him.  I've been there and done that.  It's over.

It's a snow day today.  I'm just relaxing.  I never get to do this.  I started to think about retirement again.  I am in control of my life.  We will see what happen.  Why punish myself for the mistakes of others????

I'm of to have breakfast, read and relax.

Thank you, Almighty for this gift of a snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment