Tuesday, February 11, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BOOK CLUB PLANS

I am grateful to the Almighty for my book club plans.

It is not going to snow today.  I have a book club at the library.    I am taking MYSELF out to dinner before the book discussion.   I am excited.

I gave myself a mini-vacation.  I told him that I was going to CO today and would speak to him in the late afternoon.  I did not text the older one.  She was no help yesterday.  She thinks that her father walks on water and didn't text me either.  

Last night I watched an ice race between two young men at the Olympics.  It was awesome.  I read my book and made my own dinner.  I'm loving making my own dinner because I really enjoy it and don't need to watch his miserable face as he eats it.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my book club plans and the simple joy I feel about the quiet of each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment