Thursday, February 6, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A WORK DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because today is a work day.

I will work all day at a career that I enjoy.  After work I am getting my hair colored and cut.  Then I am going out to dinner with him.  It is a political move because I am paying for dinner.  After all, he does drive me to work and back.

It has been working because of what I have learned in yoga.  I live in the moment always.  I remember to let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can survive.

Yesterday was a wonderful snow day.  I balanced pleasure and did some work for school at home.  I even did some chores.   

I am grateful to the Almighty that today is a work but more than that I am grateful that winter is moving on.  Things are being accomplished.  Appropriate decisions are being made because of valid information.   I am living in the moment and moving on.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment