Friday, March 21, 2014

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I MADE IT THROUGH THE RAIN

I am grateful to the Almighty because I made it through the rain.

As is my custom on Friday, before the Sabbath, I look back on the week.  This has been a wonderful week.  I am thankful to the Almighty for this.   I am grateful for my dental checkup which went well.   I am grateful for my Level 1 Yoga Class.  I am grateful for the fun that I had at the PTA Governor's fund raiser last night.  I won two prizes and sat with people that I enjoy.

Today, I am going for a manicure/pedicure after Staff Development Day.  I am looking forward to that.

Tomorrow, after services, I have a Yoga Workshop to attend.

It's my turn to have a good life.  I am showing compassion to myself in everything that I do.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that he has done for me.

I have made it through the rain.  I have survived and changed and grown.


Thank you, Almighty!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment