Tuesday, March 25, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR REALIZATIONS

I am grateful to the Almighty for making me very intelligent.   It is this person who is thoughtful and comes to important realizations.

It is time for me to admit that I really don't want to be anyone's mother.  I do not want to be his wife either.  It has been an absolutely horrible journey and it's over.  

In my mind,  I have divorced myself from them.  While it's true that he is being decent now,  I can't forgive him for the years that he stole from me.   The older one is with a Muslim.  The younger one married/divorced a black man.  It is time that I acknowledge who they are, divorce them and move on.  Truthfully, I have been doing this.  I just chose this opportunity to write it down.

Yesterday, I accomplished a lot.  I purchased the wine for Passover.  I went to the bank.  I also went to Harmon's to buy hair products.

Today, I am doing things to make my heart sing.  I am leaving work early to attend a book discussion.   I will walk earlier, make dinner and go to Restorative Yoga!!!!   It will be a wonderful day for me!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for these realizations!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment