Friday, March 14, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR TODAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for today.   I am grateful that I woke up.  I am grateful that I woke up healthy.  I am grateful that I will be able to enjoy the day.  I am grateful that tonight is Sabbath.

I attended an awesome Memory Workshop yesterday.  I made a delicious dinner.  I was able to read my book.  Best of all, I was able to watch the entire show, PARENTHOOD.

As is my custom, on Friday, I review my week.  This was a very good week.   I passed my examination on Sunday with that birthday dinner.   I was able to relax and read on Monday.  Tuesday, I attended my book club at the library and took myself out for dinner.  On Wednesday, I attended my LEVEL 1 Yoga Class.  Yesterday, I went to my Memory Workshop. I was able to see the finale of TRUE DETECTIVE and was able to watch the entire PARENTHOOD without falling asleep.   I talked to and texted friends.    I was able to read my new book on John Garfield.  I finished the book for next week's YOGA BOOK CLUB. 

It didn't snow!!!!  There was no black ice.  I was able to drive myself to work. 

It was a wonderful week.

As usual,  I listened to his chatter.  This week was no different.  It was a discussion of the older one's boyfriend,  the condo we will purchase and who he doesn't like.   I responded with quiet.  This has become natural for me.

I am grateful to the Almighty for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment