Wednesday, March 19, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY DENTAL CHECKUP

I am grateful to the Almighty for my wonderful dental checkup.  

This means that I don't have to visit the dentist until September, although I do go to the periodontist in June.

I had a wonderful evening.  I realized that I had succeeded in giving up false dreams.  He called the President of our condo to ask questions.  What joy there was in his voice as he spoke to this man.  This was a man who had put a new lock on our condo front door, so he and his friend Kevin could break in, create intimidation and force us to move.   You would have thought that they were best friends.   You had to hear him curse Merle to a man who will repeat everything  to everyone at the condo.  However, I was so proud of myself because I KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND IT DID!!!!  Didn't I tell you that we wouldn't move??? Didn't I tell you it was just his wish to create a false dream in me and take it away??  Didn't I tell you that I wouldn't fall for it???

Truthfully, I like the condo.  I enjoy my life in Westhampton.  He hates the condo because there is no one to sit with at the pool and curse out their wives like he used to do with David and Tony. I love it because I can walk, enjoy nature, read, go to my little beach and do yoga. 

I can make a life wherever I am.  I am grateful.

Tonight, I will go to my LEVEL 1 YOGA CLASS.   I will find out what day the YOGA BOOK CLUB is and try to attend.

Later:  My yoga class was awesome!!!!!!!  It made my heart soar!!!!    It looks like the Yoga Book Club will meet next Thursday. I will be looking for an e-mail.

Thank you, Almighty for a wonderful checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment