Friday, March 28, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING CONTENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because I feel a contentment in my life.   It is a feeling that I haven't had for a long time.

As is my custom,  every Friday,  before the Sabbath,  I evaluate my week.

This has been a week of contentment.  I feel happiness in all that I do.  My Passover preparations are coming along very nicely.   Matzah went to the vet and lost weight.  My triad has been quiet or at the least, I have learned how to handle them.  I have done many errands.  I enjoyed my yoga classes this week.  I enjoyed going to both the library book club, where I took time off from work on the guise of being ill, and the yoga book club where I took 1/2 day off from work.  I enjoyed the memory workshop also.

I have put the responsibility of talking to the older one in his hands.  Now I just ask what he discusses with her.  It was an excellent idea. We went out last night to "celebrate" the day we met.   I could be an actress especially when he said that it has been some ride.

As I look back at the week, I am proud of myself for loving myself deeply enough to make changes in my life.

I am grateful to the Almighty because there is a feeling of contentment within me.




No comments:

Post a Comment