Saturday, March 1, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE SABBATH

I am grateful to the Almighty for a beautiful Sabbath day.

I did not get to watch my favorite show, Parenthood on Thursday because I feel asleep after my most busy week.  Last night, after I lit candles, I was going to read about the episode on the computer.  To my surprise, I could watch it and I did.  After that we had Sabbath dinner.

It was freezing outside this morning  To be honest, it was 14 degrees.  However, I was able to go to services today and for this I am grateful.  I love the service and meeting up with my friends.  

I did not go to Kiddush today.  I wish I could have gone because we celebrated the birthday of a member who turned 90!!!!

I am going to a Restorative Yoga/Reiki Workshop in my studio.  I'm so excited.

After that I will walk in Home Depot.

Another storm is coming, but that's tomorrow.  I'm going to enjoy the day.

Thank you, Almighty for a beautiful Sabbath.


Later-   The Restorative Yoga/ Reiki Workshop was awesome.   I signed up for another one after the Passover break.   I walked Home Depot with him.  He is still in the same pleasant mood. It just shows you how abusive he was to me.  I did not want to go to Cinema Arts tomorrow and he decided NOT to go because of the snow.   How lucky can I get!!!


I am grateful to the Almighty for this amazing Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment