Sunday, March 16, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the wonderful blessings that HE has given me.

He has given me strength and fortitude.  This has allowed me to create a new life which is filled with so many wonderful things.   I no longer fear weekends because I know exactly what to do and what not to do.

Yesterday, I attended services.  I hung out with friends.   I walked for 2 hours which in itself was a blessing.  I'm reading a wonderful book. I DID NOT ALLOW THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE ME TO CONSUME MY LIFE.  I moved on from the older one's behavior on Friday.  Even his comments on the weekend have lessened because there is just silence after he makes one.  I read my newspapers, texted, went on the computer.  

I had the conversation about purchasing a condo again.  I had the patience to discuss it. I know that I'm not buying another one.  He feels that he would buy it from the money he received from suing and I would pay all the bills, assessments and maintenances and buy all the furniture. I can't believe that I can have this conversation with a straight face.  His contribution would be to work the crowd.

After dinner, we both went to PJC for the reading of the Purim Megillah. I spoke to friends and had a wonderful time.  My friend Rose was there and announced that we need to discuss PARENTHOOD.  Doris was there and we had a great laugh over my confusion about her illness.   Some knew his story, others knew parts of it.  It didn't mater because I was accepted!!!!!

Today, I'm on my way to a LEVEL 1 Yoga class.  I will hit Fresh Produce, buy gas and coffee and walk.  My aim this afternoon is to begin the Passover shopping.  This year, I will purchase less as I have buried my old dreams.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my many blessings.  I am grateful for the strength and fortitude to begin again and to succeed.

Thank you, Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment