Thursday, March 20, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my my new life.

I am different.   My life is not the same.  I look forward to each day with joy.

I know what to say.   I know when to be silent.

I am so grateful for this.

I survived everything that he tried to do to me.   I became a new person as a result of all of this. I wouldn't want to go back to the old ways if you paid me.

Tonight, I am looking forward to going to Governor's Comedy Club for a school fund raiser.  I am taking him.  I used to worry how he would behave and what he would wear.  Now I don't care.  

I have compassion for myself.

I have inner peace.

I have finally let go of that which doesn't serve me.

I am grateful for my new life.

Thank you, Almighty for watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment