Saturday, March 15, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE AND FOR LETTING GO

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joys in my life.  I am also grateful for HIS help in learning to let go of that which doesn't serve me.

The younger one as taken herself off FACEBOOK.  When I called the older one to ask if she knew about this, she was very rude.   Initially I was upset.  Then it came to me that I need to LET GO. That was exactly what I did.  Everyone's life is not my concern.  I need to treat myself with compassion.

This morning I attended services.   I hooked up with my friends.   I will see them tonight because tonight is the Jewish holiday of Purim.  I love this holiday.   It is a lot of fun.  I am bringing him too.

I will be able to walk today which is exciting.  It is windy, but it can be done.

Thank you, Almighty for the joy in my life and for helping me to let go that which doesn't serve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment