Monday, March 17, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ALL MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

I am grateful to the Almighty for everything that I accomplished this weekend.

I took him to the supermarket and began the Passover shopping. I always start this on the Sunday after Purim.   I am very proud to say that I made quite a dent in it.   He did try to cause a confrontation, but was shut down.   I did this quietly, and I knew that I could because I was in public.  I was in the Passover aisle and I asked him to get FOLGERS DECAF COFFEE.  He came back to announce that he couldn't find it.  Picture this!!!  I'm in the middle of an aisle trying to navigate so that I could get everything that I set out to do.  I asked him to go back because I knew it was there.  He said that he didn't like my tone of voice and with that was ready to begin.  I calmly said look.  I know the way this goes. You try to get me to raise my voice.  I do.  You then say that you have congestive heart failure and cancer and then you dial 911.  Then I SMILED.  THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.  PLEASE GO find the coffee.  He went.

I think that he was shocked at how quietly and quickly it was said.

I went out to dinner with him and moved on.  I HAVE LET GO OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE ME.  At dinner, he announced that maybe the condo was too big.  I smiled inwardly because I knew that I couldn't care less.  I am still smiling.  I didn't have to say anything.  He did try a few days ago to create an issue about maintenance fees, assessments, bills and furniture, all of which I should buy or pay.  I agreed.  I know how to lie.  That didn't sit well  with him and now he doesn't like it and won't buy it because it's too big and away from everything.  I had to smile because I didn't want it and I didn't have to say a word.

By the way, the boyfriend screwed her by taking her to a play that was 200 years old.  It wasn't in the place that she said it was and the chairs were tight.  She must have been really pissed to text me this especially since Friday's episode.  I SMILED BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS.

Today, it's back to work.  I have a retirement meeting to attend after work.  I'm going to make dinner and relax.  SLOWLY, WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE, I'VE BEEN THROWING OUT GROCERIES!!!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for my bravery and fortitude and all my accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment