Sunday, March 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNED

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that I have learned.

Last night, we paid a shiva call for a dear friend who died this week.  I brought him with me.  He could see how many people I knew and I was proud of myself for not going into details about anyone.   He could also see how comfortable I was.

Today is the older one's birthday.  I invited the boyfriend's parents and created an activity at THE MUSEUM OF MOVING IMAGES just to be able to go somewhere and do something.  I'm looking forward to seeing all these people and watching their interactions.   I'm amazed that I'm thinking of this as just another activity in my life.  I truly have LET GO OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE ME!!!!   However, I will be watching myself for any slip ups.  It will be like a MIDTERM EXAMINATION for me.

The day is beautiful.   I am going to yoga.   I will also be able to walk later.   My intention is to read the papers with DD coffee.   I intend to read my book also.

I HAVE JOY!!!!  I HAVE ENERGY!!!  I WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

I WLL GIVE MYSELF SOMETHING TO SOAR ABOUT BY SEEING MYSELF AS A CHANGED WOMAN BY THE END OF THE DAY!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment