Wednesday, March 12, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for the strength and the blessings that He has bestowed upon me.  I had to re-make my entire life.   I had to re-think what I thought was the truth.  I went through a long period of mourning where I had to bury dreams that I had created.   With the help of the Almighty, I made it.  I'm a new person now.   I am strong.  I have fortitude.  I enjoy my life.  I am so grateful for my blessings.

I have learned through these past years, through yoga and meditation that life is about me first.  I have compassion for myself and that gives me a sense of inner peace.  It feels like a vacation, but in reality, everything is getting done.  It's just that I focus FIRST, on MYSELF.  This is something that I have never done before.  I applaud the fact that I am ME, instead of trying to put round objects through square holes.

Last night, I took myself out to dinner before my library book club.  I enjoyed both the dinner and book discussion and I am looking forward to doing the same thing next month.

Today, after work, I need to do some errands.  I need to go to the library to pick up another book and then purchase gel for my hair.  I also need to go to the bank.   Later-  I did go to the bank.  I decided to wait until tomorrow to pick up the book as I didn't get a call.  The store no longer sells the hair products that I need.

In late afternoon,  I have a LEVEL 1 YOGA class that I am looking forward to and a book to read.   Later-  The Level 1 class was awesome.  Leslie spoke about the light as in Daylight Savings Time and the light within all of us.  She was thrilled that I did dolphin pose and told the class.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the blessings in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment