Thursday, March 27, 2014

GRATEFUL THAT MY HEART WILL SOAR AGAIN

I am grateful to the Almighty because my heart will soar again today!!!

Yesterday was wonderful.  I was able to walk after a good day's work.  I went to my Level 1 class.  We had Mel as the instructor instead of Leslie who was on jury duty and I did well.  I came home to continue to read my book.  One of my friend's called about the Sisterhood Book Discussion/Dinner next week and a plan was born.

Today, I'm taking 1/2 day at work so that I can attend the Yoga Book Club.  I'm excited.  It's so much fun doing yoga, having lunch and discussing a book.  Afterwards, I will head to the library for the Memory Workshop.   Somehow, I will squeeze in walking and of course I will read my book.

My Passover preparations are coming along very well.  Today, I cleaned out the other refrigerator.  I pack these unnecessary items up and throw them out when I pick up my coffee.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful things in my life that make my heart soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment