Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GRATEFUL BECAUSE MY HEART SOARED

I am grateful to the Almighty because my heart soared yesterday and hopefully will again today.

Everything that I wanted to do yesterday happened.  It was a wonderful day.   I left work even earlier than I expected to because my office was needed for a meeting.  The Book Club discussion on John Garfield in the Syosset Library was awesome.  I took out the next book!!!!  I came home and was able to walk OUTSIDE for 1 hour and 37 minutes.  That is unheard of.  I made a delicious dinner.  I was able to attend my Restorative Yoga Class.  I came home to read yet another book for yet another book club!!!!!   What a wonderful day!!!!

It didn't snow today as was threatened!!!  I was able to drive to work.  My intention is to attend a Level 1 Yoga Class tonight and then have dinner.  I have my book to read!  Another wonderful day!!

And where is he in all of this??  He is the designated person to talk the older daughter out of that boyfriend.  It's his responsibility!!!  He is not happy about having to do this.  He doesn't want to hurt her.  That would be admirable if not for all the years that he hurt me.  However, I read last night and got a great night's sleep.  It's his responsibility, not mine.

And the older daughter???  I have lessened the nonsense texting.  And as long as he hates the boyfriend, who in many ways, is his clone, I don't have to bother with her.  Life works in strange ways.

And where is the condo??  No where because some won't take dogs, some are too big....... It's out of my happy little hands.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.  My heart is soaring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment