Saturday, June 7, 2014

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I MADE IT!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because with His help I made it!!!!

I still can't believe that I am going to retire.  I can't believe that I will be able to play.  All my life, I saved myself by working, fist through school to save myself from my parents comments and then at work to save myself from the triad.

Now is my time.   I will be able to play.  I can't believe it!!!

Services were wonderful.  Kiddush with friends was enjoyable.  I mailed my application for the Heart and Sole Race on the way home.   I plan to read the newspapers, work on the computer, read my book and take Matzah to the dog park.

In the evening, I would like to watch a film.

I know when to be silent and I do not cease to be amazed at myself.

My plan is to take Monday off and go to work on Tuesday.  I have a Great Books conference in Garden City tomorrow.

Thank you, Almighty.

I made it because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment