Tuesday, June 10, 2014

GRATEFUL THAT I MADE IT!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have made it through the rain.

I had a wonderful day yesterday.  I came to work today knowing that I would take off tomorrow.   I really don't belong here any longer.  I'm really happy about that.  (Just as an aside......I was given 15 packets to do!!!!)

I made a home for myself at home which is amazing.  I know that is amazing but it is true.  I know how to deal with him.  I know not to say anything important or to share feelings.  I've gotten very used to this which is great.

Yesterday, I had a wonderful day filled with fun activities.  I was even able to complete my walk because it didn't rain in the afternoon.  I was able to begin my book for the Yoga Book Club too!!!!!

After work, I will walk.  I will have to walk at school because the weather is miserable.  I have a book discussion at the library tonight.

I am excited!!!  My life has quieted down.  I am aware that anything can happen. However, I'm prepared with quiet!!!

Thank you, Almighty because I've made it through the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment