Friday, June 20, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW ROAD

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am continuing on my new road of adventure.

I know how to handle the triad.  The wedding???  Whatever you want.  I won't be inviting anyone.  My life is mine.  I'm not paying for it.  Did she ever give me joy???

Him???  We went to the dinner yesterday and I told him in a very quiet voice that I am aware of his antics and it doesn't bother me.   I have my own life and if he wants to be part of it then that is his decision.  I don't think that will happen.

Meanwhile, my life has become fun.   I met more young neighbors, one of which has an aunt who works with me.  All the children came to play with the dog in our backyard.  He was delighted!!!

I texted at dinner and have 2 dinner plans for next week.  One is on Monday and one Thursday.  I will be going to work Tuesday and Thursday.

Soon I will be walking for my two hours.  The day looks to be beautiful.   I have two yoga classes to take and my doggie is going for a grooming.  I have errands to do and hope to get some sun this afternoon.

Tonight is the Sabbath and I am so grateful for my new road of adventure.

Thank you Almighty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment