Sunday, June 15, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOYS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for creating joy in my life.

I am in charge of my mind.  My mind is NOT in charge of me.  As such I have brought myself from DARKNESS into the LIGHT because I am celebrating my blessings.

The film RED DAWN was really interesting.  I awoke early and was able to walk for 2 hours on a beautiful Sunday morning before my Level 1 yoga class.   I was awed by the day!!!!

I purchased gas for the truck and DD for me.  I read both newspapers.

I will be getting a manicure/pedicure today.  I will start my new book,  ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT while my toes are being done.   I'm excited!!!!

Today is Father's Day.   Dana has picked a restaurant in Sunnyside.  We will be having dinner there.   

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me joys and blessings, goodness and gladness.


Namaste!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment