Thursday, June 5, 2014

GRATEFUL THAT I MADE IT!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because I made it!!!!  Tonight is my retirement party.  I am beyond excited.  I am tearful as well as joyful.

He is trying everything in his power to make me upset.   He is miserable.  I am happy.  He wants me to be as miserable as he is.  That isn't going to happen!!!!  Yesterday, even though his PET SCAN was good he tried so hard to start a major confrontation and was met by my tiny little voice.   This morning, I am going to services and he wanted the bathroom just when I was going to get ready.  Again he was met by the tiny voice.  He is going to keep this up, I'm sure. I know that he will fail.

This morning it is raining.  It is said that it will clear in the afternoon.  I hope so as I would love to walk.  Yesterday I cleaned out the cabinet in the small bathroom and in the evening I was able to read my book.

Today I will again attend services for Shavouth.  It is also YIZKOR.

Later....................

Services were wonderful as usual.  YIZKOR was especially spiritual.

The weatherman said that would clear.  I would like to walk.

He is silent, probably waiting for me to react and I'm not going to.  We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment