Monday, June 23, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for this wonderful new life that He has given me.

This is the last week of school.  I no longer work on Mondays.  I walked for two hours early in the morning.  This neighborhood is like living in the country.  While the TRIAD were carrying on, I never got to appreciate it.  

I took my yoga class joyfully.   Then it was off to Fresh Produce, and the town library to sign up  for the Adult Summer Reading Club.  I read both newspapers with DD coffee.

I have to organize my insurance.......health, dental, life, drugs.  It's keeping me busy.

He was quite decent today.  He actually took me to the jewelry store and chose a ring for me.
I'm still not getting emotional.  Each day is a new adventure with him.

Tonight I will serve dinner outside.  It's a beautiful night.

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment