Monday, June 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I enjoyed taking today off.  

I am so ready for retirement that it is absolutely amazing.

I know exactly how to deal with him without saying anything of significance or upsetting myself.

I walked at Home Depot this morning because it rained.  I am going to try to walk another hour outside.

I took my yoga class with Leslie and I am making lots of new friends which is wonderful for me.

I read my newspapers with breakfast.  My project today was to add my shopping list and my mantras to the desktop which I did.

I hope to finish my book tonight.

Tomorrow my plan is to go to work.  I'm hoping to work on Tuesday and Thursday this week.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment