Wednesday, June 4, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING HEARD BY THE ALMIGHTY

I am grateful that the Almighty has heard my prayers.

The study session at PJC was absolutely wonderful.  It ended after ten last night.  This morning I was in services at nine.   

He had the yearly PET SCAN and it came back fine.  I had prayed so hard to the Almighty for this and I am grateful.  I wanted a life.  I wanted to be able to retire and play and now I will be able to do this.

I now know that I can have a summer.  I doesn't mean that I don't have to be careful around him.  Nothing has changed.  I still need to "zip it."  However, my retirement and all of my fun ideas for different activities can move forward.  He will still be the same person but I am brighter.  I will not be had.

Thank you, Almighty for hearing my prayers!!!!

Later-   A prophet coud have written my words.  I knew that as soon as he was fine he would try a confrontation and he did.  I never raised m voice but I told him in my quiet little voice that I was not intimidated by him and would never allow myself to go down that road.  I told him that I would not have retired if I didn't feel safe in my own home.  He definitely was screwed!!!!  I never discussed any of his issues calling it, "a waste of time on the timeline."

No comments:

Post a Comment