Tuesday, June 24, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR SMILING

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have accomplished my mission and I am smiling!!!!

I went to work today to hand in my keys and my badge.  I am finished!!!!  This did not sit very well with the Principal who actually called me while I was in CVS buying items for the condo. He had more work for me to do.   He had not been a very nice person.  Actually he was very controlling.  I always said that things would happen and I would know when to leave.  TODAY WAS THAT DAY!!!

I am proud of myself.  I made it through the rain.  I used to be afraid to be home and now I'm not.  I came home and walked for my usual two hours and even now I smile.

I'm going to buy DD coffee and read the papers.  I would also like to go to the pool with my book.

Tonight we will have dinner outside and then I will take my yoga class.

The younger one is coming tonight to discuss mapping.

Thank you, Almighty for my smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment