Wednesday, June 25, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR NEW BEGINNINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty because my life is beginning again with my retirement.

I went to the pool yesterday.  I can't begin to describe how delighted that I was to be there.  Because of the children I had,  I was ostracized from the town.  I stopped going to the pool years ago as a result of this.  Now, I'm back without them!!!!   It is a beautiful pool.  I met one of my friends from Sisterhood and had a really good time.

I came home to a very nice necklace as a retirement gift.

I made dinner and we ate outside.  It was pleasant.  I made sure that the conversation was light.

I went to my Restorative Yoga Class very happily.  The younger one did not come over, nor did I expect her.  I read my book and smiled as I went to sleep.

This morning, even though the weather looked like rain, I walked for two hours. Work is over!!!   I will be going to take a computer lesson at the Apple Store a bit later.

My plan is to take a Level 1 yoga class this evening.

Later-  I enjoyed the Apple Lesson very much.  I was able to go to The Walking Store to purchase 2 pairs of sandals.  Then we walked around the mall and went to Fairway. I'm making branzini for dinner which I will serve after I return from yoga.  I'm also planning on reading my book.   I love retirement!!!!   

Later Later!!!!   The day was wonderful!!!  I am thankful to the Almighty for new beginnings. I'm even going to watch ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT which I rented through NETFLIX.

Later Later Later!!!!!   The film was amazing.  It didn't matter what time I went to sleep because WORK IS OVER FOREVER!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new beginning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment