Sunday, June 29, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW JOYS AND FEELINGS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the new joys and feelings in my life.

I see the world differently because I retired.   

I walked this morning without listening to music and experienced the world waking up.

I went to yoga and listened carefully to all the directions without thoughts of Monday and work entering my mind.

I am seeing the world differently and I am so happy.

Last night we went to see a foreign film and had dinner out.  I enjoyed this and of course was careful of my conversation.   

This afternoon we will take a ride out to Baiting Hollow to see what's there.

No thought of work in my mind.

Sheer joy in my thoughts.

A smile on my face.

Thank you Almighty for the new joys and the new feelings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment