Sunday, June 22, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR FEELING OVERJOYED!!!!

I am so grateful to the Almighty because I am not just feeling joy, but I am feeling overjoyed to the point of crying.  There are tears of joy in my eyes.

I awoke early because I wanted to walk for my two hours before my yoga class.  It was beautiful outside.  The world is incredibly still.

I attended my yoga class and did a few errands.

THEN I JOINED THE POOL!!!!!  I HAVE A POOL PASS WHICH WILL CONTINUE TO ENRICH MY SUMMER!!!!!!   I covered my bases yesterday and asked if he wanted to join.  He sarcastically told me that he is "marinating on it."  This was an expression that one of my supervisors used.  Today, after yoga, I joined, I have my pass and I'm good to go!!!!

I'm home now with DD coffee and the newspapers.  I will  love the silence as he isn't here.

I will have breakfast outside with Mr. Matzah.

The younger daughter will be here after her class.  I hope that she would like to see the dog park. However I do know that we will have dinner out somewhere.

I have tears in my eyes as my retirement sets itself up.  

Thank you, Almighty for this feeling of overjoy that I feel.

Later-  The younger daughter isn't coming.   He is in a decent mood and I'm going to a nice restaurant!!!!

Even Later-  We went to a really nice seafood restaurant in Seaford and afterwards we watched Frozen.  Dinner was quite good and so was the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment