Thursday, June 19, 2014

I KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful day that I had yesterday!!!!!!

I did so many wonderful things that made my heart soar.  It was absolutely amazing.  I walked for two hours on a beautiful day without worrying that I had school work to do.  I sat in a lawn chair and got some color.   I took a yoga class.   I went on all of my errands.  I even had time to have a sun dress shortened and purchase a small pair of hoops for my new life.

I attended the Yoga Book Club and had a lot of fun doing yoga and eating lunch with new friends while we discussed the book.

I thanked Leslie for helping me to move forward.  I was able to retire because of the yoga philosophy as well as my faith in the Almighty.  I have combined prayer and mantras that I have memorized in order to make it through the rain.

I attended a second yoga class.  I then attended Meditation With The Bells which was absolutely awesome.  I took myself out to dinner in the diner.

Where was he in all of the????  He was trying very hard to start not one, but four arguments!!!! I used techniques that I created in order to move forward.  I excused myself to go to the bathroom for the first one.  I remained where I was for the next three, but never answered him. One of them took place while I was in the backyard getting some sun in the late afternoon.

His goal was to ruin my day.  After all, as he has said, "I'm not happy.  You are always happy.  I want you to be as miserable as I am."

I knew just what to do.  He was foiled again!!!!!

I am grateful to you Almighty for always being there for me so that I could reach the point of retirement and know just what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment