Monday, June 30, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR NEW ADVENTURES

I am grateful to the Almighty for the new adventures in my life.

Yesterday we went to Baiting Hollow.  We started out at a wonderful winery where I had a simple Japanese salad for lunch which I ate with chopsticks!!  The band was wonderful!!!

Then we went to look at two condo developments.  They were beautiful.  They faced Long Island Sound and it was a pleasure to see them.  Baiting Hollow is a Hamlet of Riverhead.  I don't think that he wants to live there.  I didn't care!!  It was an adventure.

We went to Tanger Outlets.  I went to Empire Wines and did a wine tasting.  That was fun too!! For all the times he wanted to go to Tanger, he didn't make any purchases.  That was  to be expected!!!

We had dinner at Tweed's.  I had a Buffalo Burger.  It was delicious.

This morning I walked early for two hours.   I'm now on the computer.  I'm having him check my Dental Insurance.   

Later I will take a yoga class.

We are having lunch with the parents of my older daughters fiancee.  

I am so grateful to the Almighty for my new adventures!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment