Tuesday, June 18, 2013

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I'M PROUD OF MYSELF

I am thankful to the Almighty for the personality that he has given me. 

I am so proud of myself.   Despite ALL that I have had to deal with, I have been a SUCCESS.  I have kept my STRENGTH and FORTITUDE.   I have not compromised anything that I believe in.

Considering how I began the year, after JULY 31st, I have had a SUCCESSFUL YEAR both personally and professionally.   Although I am definitely not interested in meeting another man, there is a man interested in me.   My career is doing very well.

I have my health.  I have my belief in the Almighty.

I have set up activities that I will enjoy in the summer.  I even found my beach coverups for the town pool.

I know what to say, to whom to say it and when to say it.

I feel safe.

I am comfortable with myself.

I worked hard ALL YEAR to get to this point.  I did it ALONE with the help of the Almighty but not with the help of anyone.

I am happy with myself.  I know now that I must eliminate that which doesn't serve me so that I can continue to be happy.

Thank you, Almighty.

I'm proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment