Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR NOT BECOMING OVERWHELMED

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am looking forward to the summer and have not nor will I become overwhelmed by issues with them.

I have wonderful things in place to do this summer.  Most recently, I have added the town pool to my list.

I have decided NOT to clean the condo before I go.  What a waste of time that would be!!! Suppose we didn't go??  I would be wasting my time.

This morning, on the drive to work I started to think about the issues that I would have to deal with because of him this summer.

I stopped.

I realized that this was not yogic.  My intention is to have joy and energy and have a good day.  As issues come up, I will deal with them with stillness.

I had to smile at this.  I had not become overwhelmed.

I received a text from the older one that I chose not to answer. Again, I chose not to be overwhelmed.  She started to tell me about yoga clothes that she was buying for her vacation. I chose not to text back letting it hang there until I will mention something else.

I am grateful to the Almighty for not becoming overwhelmed by issues with either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment