Thursday, June 20, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me my life back.   

My life has become so positive and I am enjoying each and every part of it.

Last night, I danced up a storm at a wonderful Retirement/End of Year Party.  I had a wonderful time.

And this morning.....................

He tried to start a new issue.  This would be the issue for the summer.  Keep the condo???  Sell the condo????  I love Plainview!!!!! It has so much for me.   I hate Plainview.   There is nothing for me!!!

What did I do about this?????

I told him to make a T-CHART.   I just wanted to know his decision.  

And I laughed.  I let him hear me laugh.   He was ready for a fight.   I was prepared.   I laughed.

I knew that this summer was like deja vu.   Except I wasn't going to fall for it.  Last year, after his good report, he built up an issue and that led to JULY 31.

Knowing this, I laughed.   I put him in charge.  I told him that it was a loose-loose situation.  If he  tries to decide, we will get no where.  If I decide, he will bitch.

Let him decide.  

I really don't care.

I will not be caught again!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment