Wednesday, June 12, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR INNER HAPPINESS

I am grateful to the Almighty for having my yoga teacher discuss inner happiness last night at Restorative Yoga.

I have been so caught up creating strategies to keep me safe this summer that I totally forgot about my yoga principles.

I am the ONLY ONE who can bring myself from DARKNESS to LIGHT.  I can do that because I am very proud of myself and my accomplishments.   I also have a great deal of INNER HAPPINESS. 

I am promising myself right now that I will practice STILLNESS at home.  I will ENJOY THE SUMMER.   I will listen to everything that he has to say and I will be silent.  I will not make comments.  I will not raise my voice.  I will not give get too involved with him.   I will let him lead because he won't.

I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO BOTHER ME AT ALL.

I am a happy person and will continue to be so.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment