Sunday, June 2, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending another beautiful day.

I am on my way to walk now, in my yoga clothes because after walking as is my Sunday schedule, I will be going to yoga.

I will also go to Weight Watchers and do my June weight.

Newspapers and Dunkin' Donuts coffee await me upon my return.

Today, I will be getting a Plainview pool pass to be able to use the town pool in the summer.

I'm excited about that!!!  It's very summer-like.  It also will give me another place to go.

I had an incident with him that I think I handled appropriately.  Yesterday, I walked later in the day.  Upon my return, I wanted to sit outside and he remarked that it was cool and that he should turn off the central air conditioning.  I replied in my quiet little voice, that returns whenever necessary, that because I broke a knee and ankle, I need it on because the humidity gets into my bones.  Of course, he knew that.  However, he doesn't miss a beat to try and start something.  He failed again because of my quiet little voice.   He is not going to give up because he is a disturbed man and this is what he lives for.

However, I realized that ANYTHING could ignite an incident with him and this summer, I have to be very careful not to get involved financially (as in buying another condo) or any other way.

I need to always keep up the quiet little voice and not be around him too much.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this beautiful day and for all my realizations.

I am also grateful to be able to blog them because no one would want to listen to this again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment