Saturday, June 22, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR GLOBAL YOGA INTENTIONS

I am grateful to the Almighty for teaching me about yoga intentions.

When one takes a yoga class, one sets an intention for that class. However, yoga is to be taken out into real life, and therefore I have decided to make intentions part of my summer.

I intend to number them also.

I realized that I could have a wonderful vacation,  if I allowed him to be in charge of what we do together.  His response to that was that he wouldn't have anyone to blame.  Although I didn't say it, that was the point of what I did.

By doing this, I hope to have a wonderful summer for myself filled with good things.

My global intention for the summer is to make sure that he is in charge of decisions that affect both of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment