Friday, June 7, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR FIGURING IT ALL OUT

I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a revelation and figured it all out!!!!!!

I am not responsible for  ANYONE  but MYSELF.   Marriage was definitely a failed experiment and it's time that I completely moved on.   Having children was another failed experiment. 

No one, not MARTIN or HILARY or DANA hit benchmarks of a relationship or of growing up.

If I had  SELF-ESTEEM growing up, I would have ended the marriage when we came back from the honeymoon.  However, because of how my parents treated me, that did not happen.

It s time that I put this behind me and moved on and enjoyed my life.  That is exactly what I intend to do.  It gives me such freedom because I no longer have to be bothered by anything he says or answer him with any emotion or feeling.  I'm not angry.  It's just over.  It was a long time in coming......BUT, IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

I don't know why or how this all came together as it did.

It is an incredible gift especially for Shabbos.

Thank you Almighty for helping me to figure this all out.

I CAN NOW MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.  I DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID TO RETIRE!!!

I CAN EXPLORE WHAT ELSE THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER!!

I am so grateful for this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment